This site has the details on all the flash card apps for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Apps you can use for language learning, building vocabulary, or to memorize or study any other list of things.
140 apps in total. But you only need one, right? The one that’s the best for you.
That’s why you can filter the list depending on what you need, because you might want to...
- download existing stacks from Quizlet, Study Stack, Cram or the ProVoc library
- put pictures, sounds or hints on your cards
- import an existing spreadsheet or textfile, or be able to export your cards afterwards
- study using Leitner boxes, an advanced SRS or just by flagging cards
- ... or maybe get some explanation first about all these different options