Import & export
Details about the features
Note: you have to search Quizlet by subject or author. (no browsing of the categories)
Introduction video (1 min): www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKsVJPRecP0
This app is identical to Study Fly. The differences: Talking Flashcards can spell out words (letter by letter) and speak math questions.
Studying a language? There is a multilingual version. (front and back of a card can have different languages)
• English, Spanish, German & Russian
The stacks you can mail to another user also can be opened in Study Fly.
Rating (US App Store)
Oct 25th 2010
3 years ago
Dec 14th 2011
1 year ago
Download any flashcard set from from Quizlet.com in seconds and let Talking Flashcards speak it! Over 4 million pre-made sets. Designed for students, teachers, parents, and individuals with special needs!
- Search and download flashcard sets from Quizlet.com in seconds
- Create your own flashcard set
- Select from two high quality text to speech voices and adjust the speech rate to hear your flashcard set
- “Play”-Scrolls through each card in a deck and reads aloud the front and back. Great for listening on the go or to support students with special needs in acquiring reading and sight word recognition skills.
- Use while driving, running, walking to capitalize on “down time”
- Add/Arrange/delete cards within a deck
- Share your deck with your classmates or colleagues through email.
- Use text, import images or both on front side of card.
- Multiple deck types:
-“Answer”-automatically calculates the answer and
places on the flip side.
- “Auto Math” creates a math flashcards from range of
0-9 (example 2+2=, 2+3=, 2+4=, 2+5=)
-Spelling Deck-spells the word letter by letter on the back of the card
- “Lock Editing” to prevent your student from changing cards
- Shuffle Cards to study in random order
- “Final Review”- mark a card to appear in your Final Deck to review for your final
Use Talking Flashcards for reading, sight words, spelling and math.
theraTech Solutions, LLC is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 3-6, 6-10, 10+, parents
Categories: Special Needs, Reading, Phonics, Sight Words, Spelling, Vocabulary